Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camp

My mom is the Stake Young Women's 1st Counselor. I went to a sleepover Monday night, the night she was leaving (I have only been doing sleepovers for a while and I still am in the home sick stage, so I was really worried before I went but I was fine) and I had lot of fun. :)

My friend's mom took me home Tuesday and the rest of the day I spent with my sister.

The next morning my sister left for her 1st Young Women camp trip so I was with my dad. My mom came home that night because my dad had to work the next day.

Thursday me and my mom went to visit someone we knew then went to Pizza Hut (my favorite pizza place.... I ♥ pizza) for lunch. That night my mom left again to go to camp.

Yesterday I spent with my dad again.

Today me and my dad had a lot of fun (CRANK UP THE MUSIC AND PLAY PUZZLES) and my sister and mom came home. I have had a wonderful week and can't wait until I can go to camp!!!!

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Girl's Camp is so much fun! And it sounds like you took advantage of your mom and sister being gone...:) We always party when Dad is gone ;)