Thursday, July 3, 2008

School Shopping

School starts on July 14th for me, and a few days ago we went school shopping. I have so many things and I think they look cute, but I can't really buy anymore because I have bought so much already. :) I will name a few of them... I have a pink shirt that has some stripes with different colors on it, but I also have that same thing but orange and purple, and they all have different stripes. Also, one shirt I have is a Hannah Montana shirt and it comes with a gold scarf. ♥



Here is what I am going to wear on the first day of school:








That night I had a little "School Shopping Fashion Show" and made a little dressing room for me to be in. All of my clothes were hanging on the chairs so I could grab them and change. There was a photographer, an announcer, and we even put some music on. My friend was on the phone (the phone was on speaker) so she could hear the details of every outfit. It was a lot of fun, and I tried to really get in it (SILLY ME!!!). I am very excited about school.

No comments: