Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth Of July!

HELLO! I am kind of copying what I have seen someone else do on a holiday...(thanks!!!!).


Well, sorry I was going to write yesterday but you know how busy it can get! Yesterday we went to the church because our ward was having a Fourth Of July breakfast. First there was a flag ceremony then we had waffles and juice. It was fun. :) I was wearing a stars or stripes bandana (it was 2 sided), and a shirt with the flag on it, and underneath the flag it said " USA 2000"!
After that we just kind of relaxed and watched TV. We got a word search for all of the 50 states (still uncompleted), heard a story about the Fourth Of July I will share in a minute, and baked some cookies then decorated them with writing frosting. Last night we went to a party at my sister's house and we had a barbecue then made homemade ice cream.
I learned that today (yesterday) was the day that the Declaration Of Independence was approved and it wasn't until about August 4th that it was signed. Well, happy belated Independence Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey McCall! I ♥ you so much!
♥MADISON♥