Monday, July 14, 2008

SCHOOL!!!!

I am in year-round school and it started today. My teacher has the same last name as me (and if you know me you should know what that is) and seems nice. I am wearing my first day of school outfit (which was in one of my earlier posts) and have made a friend. I think....

I had a good time, and have some priveleges I didn't have before. I am really liking it! Also, it is really cool being at the top of the school. Well, I guess I don't have as much to talk about as I thought... BYE! :)

2 comments:

Mickey said...

First Comment WOOHOO!! Anyway i been having fun too

Gramma224 said...

I hope you have a great year! It sounds like you have a good teacher...but then you are a good student too! That helps. We will see you in a few weeks when we come down for Gavin's talk. Loveya, Gramma