Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SO BUSY!!!!

Hi people! I'm sorry I haven't written, I had an aunt over and we had a lot of fun with her. :) She came Thursday morning at about 9:30. In the car we just talked and talked... then we got home. We had lunch and then went to dollar tree to get some things. I brought money just in case I wanted anything, and I ended up getting a pink plastic place set with two purple place mats (try saying that 10 times fast!!). There were four plates (my favorite color and number♥), four bowls, four forks, spoons and knives, and two Hawaiian flower plates. It stinks, they can't go in the dishwasher so I have to wash them by hand!

That night my friend came over and we were playing together. After all the fun we started the movie The Seeker then she left. There was still a bit of the movie left so me and my family continued watching it. Still, it doesn't matter because I fell asleep anyway LOL! The next day we went to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. For lunch we had food at Fuddruckers.

Later me and my dad had a daddy-daughter date planned with my church at the park. There were many activities and it was lots of fun. On Saturday we went swimming (someone accidentally left the heater on so it was really warm) and went to a play that started at 9:00 called Beach Blanket Be Bop. It was really funny :). We went to church on Sunday and had a good time. Yesterday we dropped my aunt off at the airport at 5:30 (WOW). When we got home we slept but I felt lazy the whole day!


Have you ever had a really busy week?

1 comment:

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

As a matter of fact I have! This week was busy for me!