Friday, June 6, 2008

Harry Potter

I am a total Harry Potter fan. I have read the whole series. Also I have seen every movie that came out so far. The other day I had wanted to watch them, and thought we could have a Harry Potter marathon. We knew we had The Prisoner Of Askaban (number 3), The Goblet Of Fire (number 4), and the Order Of The Pheonix (number 5). We thought that at one point we had number 1 and 2 (The Sorceror's Stone and The Chamber Of Secrets) but thuoght we lost them.

My mom decided to go to Blockbuster and get them. They were not used and came with Harry Potter Trading cards. So this morning we woke up at about 8:00 (summer...) and got ready. We started at some time (I think) after 10:00. It was a late start and so far we have only watched 1 and 2. We have 3 more and only a few hours!!! So far, it still has been fun. I love the fun and magic of Harry Potter!

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Sounds like so much fun! We have Star Wars marathons sometimes. I can never stay awake- no matter how early it is!

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

I wish I could have been there! That would have been fun!

Mickey said...

I ♥ Harry Potter(puppet pals too hehe)

Mickey said...

hi little bee