Monday, August 24, 2009

Daddy Daughter Campout

As I may have mentioned in my last post, I went on a Daddy- Daughter Campout. McCall was there, too. It was a lot of fun- we had hotdogs and cooked them on this portable stove thingy. I really like Fritos and I had one of those mini bags plus Vitamin Water (YUM).

I played with some other girls- games like Ghosts in The Graveyard... on second thought, that is about all we played! Late in the night we had smores and a really good fireside!

Now on to bugs... some of you know that I FREAK OUT about bugs! There were a lot of Daddy-Long-Legs there (hehehe I just realized DADDY-Long-Legs... we were at a DADDY-Daughter-Date!!! Funny......... no? NVM). Now I didn't freak out much because they can't bite... but I still freaked out when I thought one was on my hand (I still believe it was there!!!!)! My friend was freaking out though and she was all like, "You are over your fear of bugs, huh?" and I was all like "NO WAY!" kind of a thing....

Well, it was a lot of fun! Spread the word (again) that my blog is up and running again....

No comments: