Friday, August 21, 2009

Aunt Abby

So, just to straighten this all up: I am going to be an Aunt soon! Most of you know this but Rissa Mar is pregnant! I am so excited!!!!!!!!! I found out when I was at my friend's house (Pooky's owner) and she guessed even before I called Rissa! And the comment I made about about Lexi? I was just saying her last name is Hassie.

Another thing about Lexi- I believe she was born on potato day! Strange, eh?

Well, spread the news that my blog is being written again!



P.S. Thanks guys, I really enjoy my blog and hope you do too. I will try to write almost everyday.

P.S.S. But not this weekend or next weekend, just in between (I have a daddy-daughter campout, then I am just camping with my friend)!

1 comment:

Momma Bee said...

Abby,

I love reading your posts! Keep on posting!

Love you!