Monday, January 26, 2009

Great!

I don't really feel that bad anymore. I got a shot for strep throat yesterday OWWWWWW! It is almost done working its magic... YAY! Today is my birthday and I feel happy. I don't want to go to school tomorrow! My teacher left a message and said we will celebrate tomorrow and she won't give me too much homework as a present (and trust me, she calls her homework a buffet... literally) My mom and I played a Disney Channel Scene It game I got from my sis, it is soo fun and I won!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gramma224 said...

Ah...you have a day all to yourself...no school, feeling better now, and some time alone with your Mom. What could be better than that! We love you. Happy Birthday. We will call you later.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! Wish we could be there to see you blow out your candles!

Love ya!

TumbleBee said...

Happy b-day again!I wish you could come to gramma's or I could go to your house! love ya!