Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Birthday

I know. This topic should have been covered a LONG time ago, but better late than never, right? My birthday. Oh, it was great.





I had a party with some of my friends. it was covered in PINK and GREEN! We pretended we were at a hotel. My family was the staff- we rang for roomservice, had a morning buffet, complimentary items (eyemasks, shampoo, conditioner), and PARTIED. But just a tip- NEVER LET YOUR GUESTS PICK OUT THE MOVIE!
We heard



"That movie is scary! "



"That movie is cheesy! "



"No, not ThAt one!"

Finally we decided on something (it wasn't on my list of choices!) and had fun. But- I wish I hadn't fallen asleep LOL.

One thing that was especially fun was that Marissa visited the day of the party! We felt her tummy and the girls got to help think of baby names.



Even after the party more fun was coming! But, uh, this post is getting long so... I'll write another with the rest!


1 comment:

TumbleBee said...

Happy Birthday... a while ago! Your birthday sounds fun! For my birthday I actually went to a hotel, I had a sleepover with two of my best friends and it was awesome!