Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Minnesota!!!!

Sorry, I haven't written for a while...........:)!!!! I am in Minnesota (BRRRRRRRRRR!) going house hunting. There are a few we have liked but we still have not made a decision. We were close to one...but we found it was overpriced and it had a few problems. Today we have and are looking at some other homes, but I have not seen them all. A lot of people have invited us to dinner, and I have made some friends. Today I am going to Activity Days with one of my friends (or Achievement Days, if you call it). Well, I have to leave soon. BYE!!!

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

I'm glad you made some friends! Good luck with the house hunting!

Amber said...

Hi! I am glad to hear you are liking Minnesota so far. In no time you'll have the accent down! Can't wait to see some pics. Tell your mom hello for me.

Gramma224 said...

Great to hear from you! Hey, remember that you and your sister can share a bathroom....just ask your Dad and his six siblings! That did that most of their lives. :)
LUVU

Gramma224 said...

I meant 5 siblings. :(