Sunday, August 24, 2008

BOYS...

HEY!!!
I'm sorry...I have been too lazy to write! I have had a topic to write about for quite a while now, so here it is.

A few weeks ago (or something like that) there was this boy from my class last year who seemed like he kept walking over to me like he wanted to talk to me. Sometimes he would start walking then go the other way again. One time he started walking towards me then SCHREECH the whistle blew for us to line up.
The next recess after a while I asked him,"Is there something you want to tell me?" He was acting as if he forgot then I said, "Now do you remember?". Then he said,"Oh yeah, will you be my girlfriend?". I had knew he was going ask me that so it was no surprise and already had an answer in mind. "The truth is, I like you too. But I don't want to date until I'm 16. We can still be friend though." That felt so awkward- it was like TV!
Like I said, that was a while ago and in the time since them, some more things have happened. One is that he invited me to a bowling birthday party. It was fun!

1 comment:

TumbleBee said...

really? That happened to me once! It feels ackward huh? I love u see u soon